EXTERIOR PAINTING SERVICES
What to Look For in a House Painter?
When considering painting companies, homeowners need to find a company that is dedicated to getting the job done right and doing it with a level of quality and Integrity that other companies or contractors just don't offer.
A good quality exterior paint application can bring new life to your home or business.
Painting is a maintenance factor for any Homeowner, It is a necessity. To protect your investment and to beautify your home.
Our Specialized Exterior Services:
Carpentry and Rotted Wood Replacement
Deck Staining and Sealing
Power Washing Houses, Buildings, Driveways, and Sidewalks
Fence Painting and Staining
Play Structure Painting
Brick-and-Mortar Point up
Prep is 75% of a paint job the other 25% is how you apply it. If the prep-work is done right along with using quality products. Your paint job should last for years to come. We offer hand brushed or spray job.
On the exterior of your home, an excellent paint job means elegance and beauty, but it also does much more; paint is a barrier against the elements that attack the integrity of your house.